- Support and sustain a vibrant, high-performing culture which serves as an asset for the business and drives success.
- Identify opportunities and lead initiatives to improve our culture and organizational trends aligned with Corporate guidelines.
- Lead the recruitment strategy and source, attract and onboard excellent profiles.
- Builds the approach to learning, development and progression, defining role and competency frameworks and empowering colleagues to reach their full potential.
- Define and manage the approach to feedback, reviews and performance management (MBO & IDP).
- Support the Global HR Strategy with organizational development and planning, leadership development and internal communications; and oversee office management.
- Coach managers across the business in best practices, in particular around recruitment, development and performance management (MBO & IDP).
- Ensure our people processes support diversity and inclusivity.
Talent Development Manager
oferta pojawiła się: 2021-04-15
Numer referencyjny: /16
Ilość wakatów: 1
Termin składania: 2021-06-30
Czym będziesz się zajmował?
- At least 6-8 years of experience on similar role - experience in Telecom Industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex, strategic ideas or concepts in a business and user-friendly manner
- Experienced in diagnosing and assessing the needs of the customers and translating these into appropriate solutions
- Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
- Knowledge of the local Polish market
- Education: degree in law, business administration, psychology or similar
- Languages: English fluent
- Growth Mindset
- Customer Orientation
- People Development
- The succesful candidate will will have a unique opportunity to work in a fast growth and international environment and will help to reinforce the positioning of the company in the market through a competitive offer of products and services and under competitive conditions, and with a clear customer orientation to proactively ensure their satisfaction.
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation with multiple chances to use and further develop skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A new office, soon to be opened, where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.