Manages technical support projects to contribute to engineering projects. Assists the development procedures and methods, prepares technical reports and documentation in order to evaluate correct progress.
- Develops Technical Areas operations
- Provides corporate Technical Area technologies and services
- Conducts identification, piloting and extension of best practices within country's technical area
- Provides technical and operational support in Sales products.
- Conducts testing, piloting and implementation of technical solutions to support business and operations
- Is responsible for setting projects' deadlines, quality standards and costs
- Work with the Commercial area in:
- Answer to tenders (RFI / RFP / RFQ)
- Preparation, negotiation and closing of new offers or review of existing offers for new or existing clients
- Definition of new, upgraded or updated services from the Technical point of view, ensuring the match with the commercial aspect
- Work with local commercial teams in prospection, definition and selling activities
- Define the particular solutions for every offer
- Ensure the commitment with the offer from the Operations point of view
- Estimate implementation and exploitation costs that allow to build the offer