- Supports and sustain a vibrant, high-performing culture which serves as an asset for the business and drives success.
- Manages and leads Labour Relation, Administration, Compensation & Benefits and Workplace functions within People & Organization Area.
- Ensures we offer a competitive compensation package, perks and other benefits.
- Supports managers in core HR issues including disputes and disciplinary action, ensuring that our processes are fair, robust and legal, and obtaining appropriate legal advice as required.
- Manages employee leave and attendance, ensuring that all required supporting information and documentation is submitted to the payroll department in a timely manner.
- Investigates, recommends and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to achieve continuous improvements in the efficiency of the department and the services provided.
- Advises the human resources department with the localization and implementation of personnel policies and procedures in relevant regions
- Support with various processes of the life cycle of employees in the company
- Leads the human resources information system with all updated employee data.
- Addresses audits to ensure that employee files have all necessary documents
- Advises managers and people partners on employee relations issues, ensuring that procedures are followed correctly and documents are completed and filed, keeping open lines of communication between managers / people partners and their employees
- Ensure our people processes support diversity and inclusivity.
People Administration Manager - (payroll/C&B)
oferta pojawiła się: 2021-04-15
Numer referencyjny: /20
Ilość wakatów: 1
Termin składania: 2021-06-30
Czym będziesz się zajmował?
- At least 6-8 years of experience on similar role - experience in Telecom Industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of HR, labour law, principles of calculating remuneration and social security.
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
- You know Excel very well , any other HR tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability with attention to the details.
- Knowledge of the local Polish market
- Education: degree in law, business administration, psychology or similar
- Languages: English fluent
- Growth Mindset
- Customer Orientation
- People Development
- The succesful candidate will will have a unique opportunity to work in a fast growth and international environment and will help to reinforce the positioning of the company in the market through a competitive offer of products and services and under competitive conditions, and with a clear customer orientation to proactively ensure their satisfaction.
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation with multiple chances to use and further develop skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A new office, soon to be opened, where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.