- Provides legal support in terms of answering doubts, writing legal reports, helping with commercial agreements, etc.
- Manages civil, criminal and administrative litigations from the analysis of the existing documents to the compromises or end the lawsuit.
- Supports all areas also on other specific requirements, if necessary, such us customer claims, suppliers credit and administration, employment (HR), general services and management of the legal aspects of customer relations.
- Interpret laws for taking decisions and in case of judiciary and extra-judiciary claims.
- Coordinates external legal firms that may work for the company in order to guarantee the uniformity of the position of the company in the country in front of third parties (just in case)
- Direct collaboration with the legal corporate department.
Legal Counsel (telecom industry)
oferta pojawiła się: 2021-03-26
Numer referencyjny: /15
Ilość wakatów: 1
Termin składania: 2021-04-30
Czym będziesz się zajmował?
- legal experience in negotiating and drafting commercial and other business to business (preferably in telecom sector)
- experienced in compliance, intellectual property and data privacy matters
- have a wealth of experience (at least 3 years) as fully qualified lawyer/ legal counsel, in-house or private practice
- know how to get your expertise across in a way that others can absorb and act on,
- are comfortable working at pace, with colleagues in your team and out across whole international business,
- have excellent communication skills,
- be hard-working and flexible with a "can do" attitude
- have experience in building relations with senior business leaders,
- communicate fluently in English
- The succesful candidate will will have a unique opportunity to work in a fast growth and international environment and will help to reinforce the positioning of the company in the market through a competitive offer of products and services and under competitive conditions, and with a clear customer orientation to proactively ensure their satisfaction.
- Be part of a highly effective and multidisciplinary team within the fastest growing and main infrastructures and telecommunications operator in the European market;
- Join a dynamic organisation with multiple chances to use and further develop skills;
- Work in an environment in which personal and professional development is well promoted and customer orientation and teamwork are keys for success;
- A working culture that focusses on our commitment to sustainability and innovation;
- A new office, soon to be opened, where you will meet your colleagues and work in a dynamic and attractive environment on projects together;
- Flexible working hours and good travel conditions (mobility plan, home office policies);
- Competitive salary and employment conditions.