- Setting the Network Technology Strategy with key business and senior CTO management stakeholders and managing the team that delivers engineering tasks for the Data Network product portfolio within the C/S product set.
- Managing the Data Network Product / Capability portfolio within the C/S Product Management domain and managing the team that delivers all key aspects of traditional Product Management.
The Network Engineering team is responsible for life-cycle management of the Technical Solutions, Service Designs and Standards required to provide key Network Services to the firm.
The Product Management team is responsible for Product Roadmap & Service Definition and Product Financial Management. Product portfolio includes Cisco Routing and Switching technologies, as well as Cisco/F5 Load Balancing products, IP Management (DNS/DHCP) technology and network time services.
Key task and deliverables will include:-
- Setting the Network strategy and architecture activity in association with Credit Suisse Architecture teams.
- Network Solution Architecture and solution blueprint design and definition. Product engineering, development, and testing including hardware and software product definition and standards
- Providing operational problem support during incidents where specialist knowledge is required through escalation.
- Define Service/Product roadmap maximizing both fulfilment of business requirements and value of product portfolio. Ensure Product, platform and service design is aligned with Architecture principles, business requirements, firm-wide compliance/audit requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, drive and manage a multi-year product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and life-cycle plan.
- Technology Management: Provide entire lifecycle of 70+ technical products within the Data Centre Network domain. This includes managing all product artefacts and defining replacement products if required
- Serve as the portfolio authority and focal point, setting portfolio-specific goals, managing activities and developing processes to meet targets associated with release schedules, functional requirements, and operational performance metrics
- Drive product & service offering innovation and growth through extensive primary and secondary research, including collaboration with customers, other Service groups and through sufficient analysis of competitors, partners and potential complementary offerings.
- Define clear offering-specific roadmaps that integrate with an overall offering portfolio roadmap, prepare requirement documents, operational launch plans and develop pricing lists & strategies.
- Be responsible for Service/Product P&L. Ensure overall TCO of product portfolio is clearly understood and identify opportunities to reduce cost. Ensure cost recovery process reflects appropriate consumption of Network resources where possible.
- Management of diverse team including Engineering and Product Management subject matter experts.