Scope of work:
- You will take care of performance and motivation of highly skilled group of technical specialists in the delivery of the definition, certification, configuration and design of the products and services within the Global Connectivity Services Portfolio
- You will cooperate closely with the Architecture and Product Management teams in the definition of the strategic direction of the products and services within the GCS Portfolio
- You will focus on providing technical leadership to the Global Implementation and Operational Teams
- You will be a leader for distributed team of engineers
To give you a bigger picture, the Network Engineering team is responsible for life-cycle management of the Technical Solutions, Service Designs and Standards required to provide key Connectivity Services to the firm.
In this role you have the opportunity to:
- Create design and definition of Network Solution
- Provide product engineering, development, and testing including hardware and software product definition and standards
- Provide operational problem support during incidents where specialist knowledge is required through escalation
- Support the Service/Product roadmap to improve both the fulfilment of business requirements and value of product portfolio
- Make sure that product, platform and service design is aligned with Architecture principles, business requirements, firm-wide compliance/audit requirements and regulatory requirements
- Develop, drive and handle on daily basis a multi-year product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and life-cycle plan
- Serve as the portfolio authority and focal point, setting portfolio-specific goals, handling activities and developing processes to meet targets associated with release schedules, functional requirements, and operational performance metrics
- Drive product & service offering innovation and growth through extensive primary and secondary research, including collaboration with customers, other Service groups and through sufficient analysis of competitors, partners and potential complementary offerings
What we expect from your side:
- You are experienced in leading technical engineering activities in Data Network products for at least 10 years
- We expect experience in diverse and globally dispersed teams (12 – 14 FTE)
- A good understanding of all key technologies in Data Networks including LAN, MAN, WAN, Load balancer, and IP Management is key
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enables you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- Considering to hold an industry recognized qualifications would be an advantage, e.g. CCIE
- You convince with strong technical leadership abilities
- Having a strong knowledge of Cisco, F5 and Palo Alto platforms would be beneficial
- Experience of network and perimeter engineering in a cloud based network environment (internal and external cloud services) would be beneficial.
- You can convince with a strong operational or consultancy experience
- You have got very strong technical skills in the supported areas
- Self-motivated, action and results-oriented data network specialist with strong problem-solving-skills; ability to push things forward, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- We welcome a self-contained, proactive and resilient, good interactive skills, good team worker
- You demonstrate commitment to deliver highest quality results
- We consider your experience in dealing with and presenting to senior management
- Knowledge of Financial Management industry, especially back office
- Knowledge of Operations processes and functions
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure.
For our Client's team based in Warsaw we are currently looking for dedicated problem solver that wants to develop within mature structures acting as Head of Network Engineering. This role reports directly to Managing Director of Connectivity Services.
Responsible for the definition through blueprints, consultation and lifecycle feedback how the services and products need to designed, configured, commissioned and released into the environment.